Got my first glimpse of Gilneas on the flight from Vashj’ir to Undercity today. Wow, that’s a gorgeous area.
This entry was written by Bevans, posted on Dec 12th 2010 at 2:07 AM.
- Ok, Vashj’ir is too damn gorgeous.
- I forgot how gorgeous the sky over Nagrand is.
- It’s fun when the game doesn’t load my Flight Form fast enough. I get to pretend I’m Supertroll.
- I had to escort a robotic fighting homing chicken across the desert today. Oh man…I don’t know if I should even admit that.
- This was what made the $40 I spent today truly worthwhile: riding a shark and ripping apart naga.
- Area 52