Here you see those nice Stormwind guards showing me the way out.
- Here I am pretending to be captain of a Night Elf ship. It’s nice that they didn’t have any guards to prevent me from doing so.
- There were a select few who understood the humor of me being in Stormwind, and I appreciate them.
- Corpse-camping isn’t nice. Note the text in the lower-left corner, hinting at what happened.
- Some nice imagery from Uldum. They really outdid themselves.
- Has anyone ever seen RED exclamation points before? I’ve seen yellow, blue, gray, and green, but not red. I could only kill them too.
- Just hit 85! And I’m only done with Vashj’ir and Hyjal now. (Just set foot in Deepholm.)